How to Roast Korean Sweet Potatoes (Goo-eun Goguma)
Korean sweet potatoes are a superior sweet potato. When slowly roasted, they develop a candy-sweetness that taste almost like caramel and chestnuts with the texture of fluffy potatoes + pumpkin + acorn squash.
They taste too much like dessert to be healthy for you... but (surprise) they are. These are hands down my favorite nutritious snack to make and eat.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 45 minutes
- 6 to 8 Korean sweet potatoes
1. Pre-heat your oven to 425F.
2. Wash your sweet potatoes until squeaky clean.
3. Lay out on a lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
5. Pierce a potato with a skewer to see if it's done. If it goes in easy, it's done!
Pull from oven at let sit out to cool before peeling away to enjoy your sweet snack!