Yogurt Roasted Cauliflower
With an abundance of greek yogurt on hand from my last batch, I made this scrumptious and simple roasted cauliflower dish. Sometimes, less is more. :)
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yields: ~4 cups
1 head of fresh cauliflower, prepped into small florets
1/2 cup greek yogurt
juice of half a lemon
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves minced
1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1/2 to 1 teaspoons fine sea salt (to taste)
for the bread coating:
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees C.
2. Combine yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Reserve one tablespoon of the yogurt sauce for breading mixture.
3. In a separate bowl combine bread crumbs, parsley, parmesan, olive oil and the spoonful of yogurt sauce. Mix well with hands or fork until well combined. Toss into cauliflower bowl and combine well until the florets are well coated in the breading.
4. Spread out cauliflower on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Roast in preheated oven for 17 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm. Take to a potluck. Win!